Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for verification for the Oman Society of Engineers (OSE).
- Licensing Details
- Personal Details
- Verification Details
- Letter of Authorization (LOA)
- 📺 Watch: Step-by-Step Video
Go to www.dfgateway.com
1. If this is your first time registering with us:
- Enter the email you wish to use to sign up for a new account.
- Read the terms and conditions
- Tick ‘I agree to the Term & Conditions’
- Click ‘Confirm’
- You will receive an email with an activation link which you need to click to set up your new password.
- Click ‘Save & Continue’
2. If you have previously registered with the DataFlow group:
- Simply log in with your email and password.
- Once logged in, you will arrive at your dashboard.
Note: You must enter all data in English.
- Select ‘Start Application’ at the top left of your screen to create a new case. From the ‘Authority Name’ dropdown list, select Oman Society of Engineers.
- Select your application category from the dropdown list.
- Under ‘Package Details’, select an option according to the number of educational qualifications and employment certificates you want to verify.
- If you have more documents to verify from any type of check, simply click on the plus sign (+) under ‘No. of Documents’ to reach the required count.
Note: Please be careful as the package selection cannot be changed once you move to the following section. If you select the wrong category type, you will need to start a new application.
- Click ‘Upload’ and drag or upload a clear scanned copy of your passport in JPEG or PNG format. If the file uploaded is not clear, you will get 2 options to choose from:
- Try again (to upload another file)
- Enter manually (your passport details)
- Check the details and make any updates if required. Click ‘Submit’. Please double-check these details very carefully, as errors in this data will likely cause delays in the processing of your case.
- Complete the fields marked with an asterisk (*)
- Enter your mobile phone number and generate a one-time password (OTP).
- Enter the OTP received by SMS to validate it, then click on ‘Next’.
- Fill in the details of each check. Always start with the name of your University or previous employer. Here, a pop-up will open to allow you to enter the name of your university, institute, employer, or any other organization that issued your document. If we have the name on file, we will pre-populate some of the data for you.
- If we do not recognize the name, click on ‘I cannot find my Issuing Authority from the List’ to enter the name and country manually. If there are no mandatory requirements for the selected issuing authority, tick the check box and select ‘Submit’.
- If you see any mandatory requirements for the selected issuing authority, read them carefully and provide all the required information and documents. Failing to comply with the list will result in delaying your report.
- For each check, complete the fields marked with an asterisk and upload the mandatory documents. For each document you upload, you need to specify its type from the dropdown list. To move from one section to another, click ‘Next’. Click ‘Back‘ to go back to a previous page to make edits or corrections. If, at any time, you would like to leave the application, click on ‘Save’ to avoid losing the data. You can find your application in the ‘Check Your Status’ on the dashboard page.
Letter of Authorization (LOA)
- Click on ‘Consent’, scroll through the letter, then click on ‘Consent’. Click on ‘Download PDF’ if you want to keep a copy of this letter for your reference. Click ‘Finish’ then ‘Next’.
Before Submitting Your Application for Verification for the Oman Society of Engineers (OSE)
- After completing all the sections, go through the provided details.
- If you want to make any changes or corrections, click on ‘Edit’ and you will be directed to the desired section.
- You may also download a copy of the entire application for future reference by clicking the ‘Download’ button at the bottom of your application.
Ready to submit your application for verification for OSE?
Note: You cannot make changes to your application once you make the payment.
- Select the ‘SUBMIT APPLICATION’ button, review the amount and then click on ‘SUBMIT APPLICATION’.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Enter the details of your credit card and click on ‘pay’.
- That’s it!
Once the verification of your case is completed, we will notify you by email and your report will become available for OSE.
Watch a detailed step-by-step guide on how to apply for verification for the Oman Society of Engineers (OSE) here: